Flamejet is a compact and lightweight powder flame spraying gun for thermal spraying with powder using the oxy-fuel gas flame. Fuel gases include acetylene, propane, hydrogen in combination with oxygen as well as compressed air used for cooling purposes. Function and safety are guaranteed via a gas mixture system using the injector principle.
The Flamejet is designed for the universal application of the 2 step spray & fuse and ceramic spray coating application for wear & corrosive protection at elevated temperature.
▪ Integrated powder transport system
▪ With the integrated gate valve, many types of transport gases can be used
▪ Overhead position through removable and 180° changeable powder connection
▪ Just one powder connector with an adjustable slider for different capacities
Areas of use/application:
▪ Metal powder coating: for the hot and cold spraying techniques with self-fluxing or oxidized ceramic powders.
▪ Corrosion-resistant coatings: on the basis of low melting metal flame spraying powder (for example zinc and aluminum)
▪ Plastic coatings: many different types of thermo-plastics and epoxy material